Estate Planning Attorney
I am dedicated to drafting all of the estate planning documents that you and your family need. I will also provide counseling on how to organize financial information about your estate in case of incapacity, incompetency or death. Organizing your estate will assist your loved ones when the needs arise so that they know what to do.
- Your loved ones need to know about your assets.
- Your loved ones need to know about your debts.
- Your loved ones need to know your passwords for on-line accounts and for your social media.
Martin J. Rubin will meet with you and your family first at our office and will determine what documents you need to bequeath your assets to your beneficiaries and to plan for the potential of incompetency or incapacity. There are procedures in Texas law that can be used to transfer assets without probate, and I can assist you with these forms of planning. Once the documents are completed I will send them to you for your review, I will revise them as necessary and go over them with you beforehand. Then I will complete the process at our offices and will execute and notarize them with you.
Martin J. Rubin can draft these necessary documents:
- Last Will and Testament
- Codicil to Will
- Living Trust
- Directive to Physicians also known as Living Will
- Statutory Durable Power of Attorney
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains
- Declaration of Guardian in the Event of Later Incapacity
- Transfer on Death Deed
Contact us to discuss the details of your situation. I offer a series of services related to wills for clients throughout Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Kaufman, and Tarrant counties.